Sunday, March 11, 2012

Okay.

So as you've already seen by now, the whole chapter-by-chapter thing isn't working out. I might pick up Price of Freedom again some other time, but for now, it's probably going to be held off for a while. Maybe a new post for it will pop up every once in a while, but for now, I'm probably going to stick to WHOLE reviews like my Monster High one. Not only will I be doing book reviews, I'll probably do the occasional movie reviews (and the occasional movie RANT, one of which will be coming up shortly). Maybe, when I have time and a longer attention span, I'll do chapter-by-chapter again, but for now.... don't count on it.

This doesn't mean that I'm going to completely abandon this altogether! This is just where I post all of my... significantly less lame things.

No comments:

Post a Comment